Wine Tour in Baku
- Book through Klook and go on an adventure around the City of Winds to discover its wine!
- Make your way to the picturesque outskirts of Baku and drop by a winery in the village of Novkhani
- Learn about the culture, technology, and ancient traditions of the production of Azerbaijani wine
- After learning about the wine business in the country, you’ll taste some of the winery’s signatures
In recent years, gastronomic and wine tourism had a rising increase in popularity in Baku. Book through Klook and get to join a wine tour in Azerbaijan’s City of Winds that’ll take you on an adventure to its picturesque outskirts where you’ll get acquainted with the local wine culture! You’ll visit the humble village of Novkhani and drop by a reputable winery. Inside it, you’ll get toured around by an engaging tour guide who will share some insights regarding the sophisticated culture, technology, and ancient traditions concerning the production of Azerbaijani wine. You’ll even get to taste some of the signatures that they make! This is definitely a must for any adventurer in Baku, especially those who fancy themselves as wine connoisseurs.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking so it's recommended that you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes on the date of your tour
- Things to bring: camera, hat, and sunscreen