Shaki Day Tour from Baku
- Book through Klook and go on an exciting day tour to the historic city of Shaki all the way from Baku!
- Enjoy stunning views of the landscapes, mineral water springs, forest, and rivers surrounding the city
- Feast on a wide selection of delicious local delicacies at a highly-touted lunch buffet restaurant
- Drop by the majestic Palace of the Shaki Khans and learn about the medieval era of Azerbaijan
- Learn all there is to know about this incredible city through the commentary of your engaging guide
Have you seen all there is to see in Azerbaijan’s City of Winds and itching for a change of scenery? Then book through Klook and join an exciting day tour to see the wonders of Shaki, one of the country’s most historic cities! This magnificent city is surrounded by gorgeous bodies of nature ranging from mineral water springs, forests, and majestic rivers; you’ll be able to enjoy views of these as you make your way to the city and at various vantage points once you’re there. As you explore the quaint streets of this incredible city, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the country’s medieval history. Much of its architecture from that period has been well-preserved and mixed with contemporary sensibilities. You’ll even visit the Palace of the Shaki Khans, learn about the Shaki Khanate, and see the intricate tapestries and stained glass windows that decorate it. All throughout this tour, you’ll be accompanied by an enthusiastic tour guide who will share riveting stories and insightful commentary about the city and all the places you’ll see. This is definitely a must for any adventurer looking to go beyond Baku and discover what lies outside it.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking so it's recommended that you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes on the date of your tour
- Things to bring: camera, hat, and sunscreen