Shamakhi and Lahij Day Tour from Baku
- Book through Klook and go on an exciting day tour to see city of Shamakhi and the village of Lahij!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Shamakhi’s lush landscapes and marvel at its intricate tapestries
- The city is the home of many Azerbaijani poets, so you’ll get acquainted with the country’s literary scene
- Roam the humble streets of Lahij and revel in the tranquility of its quaint and peaceful environment
- Immerse yourself in the country’s cultural heritage through copper crafts and witnessing the local traditions
Have you seen all there is to see in the magnificent city of Baku and looking to discover the wonders that lie beyond it? Then book through Klook and go on an exciting day tour that’ll take you to the historic city of Shamakhi and the village of Lahij! Majority of Azerbaijan’s significant historical and political events took place in this metropolis. It’s also known for being the home of important figures in the country’s literary scene, traditional dancers and performances, and Soumak rugs and other intricate forms of tapestry. History buffs will surely enjoy exploring its bustling streets. On the other hand, the village of Lahij is considered to be an important cultural hub where you can get acquainted with the more quaint side of the Azerbaijanis. There, you’ll be able to marvel at incredible structures built using a specific style of architecture that was developed to withstand earthquakes as well as learn how the residents of the village are divided depending on their particular crafts. This is definitely a must-book adventure for any traveler visiting Azerbaijan, especially for those who want to immerse themselves in its fascinating culture.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking so it's recommended that you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes on the date of your tour
- Things to bring: camera, hat, and sunscreen