Cliffs of Moher and Ailwee Caves Winter Tour from Dublin
- Spend your winter holiday visiting the spectacular Cliffs of Moher and Ailwee Caves!
- Bask in the beauty of dramatic vistas, Neolithic tombs, and bizarre karst formations
- Explore one of Ireland's premier cave systems at Ailwee caves with a professional guide
- Enjoy walking along the cliff tops and marveling at natural wonders of the region
- Take a break at the charming Doolin Village, known for its traditional Irish music
What to expect
The only fall you’ll be making at the cliffs of Ireland this winter is falling in love with its breathtaking green hills, sensational cliff edges, and natural wonders! Hop on a journey to the Wild Atlantic and see the natural masterpieces of towering cliffs, majestic waves, and endless views of the tranquil ocean along the Cliffs of Moher. Discover one of Ireland's premier cave systems at the Ailwee Caves where you’ll find a beautiful underground waterfall cascading inside and spot unique karst formations as you explore deeper. Stop at the enigmatic Poulnabrone Dolmen tomb that dates back to the Neolithic period before heading to Doolin Village for lunch. There, you can treat your palates to a few Irish delicacies while wandering around the charming town. Spend the remaining hours strolling along the cliff edges before returning to Dublin to cap off the fun-filled day tour. Your entertaining guide will also keep you company and informed throughout the day!