York Pass (1, 2, 3, or 6 Days)
- Get an easy-to-use sightseeing card that enables you to save on attraction tickets and more!
- Enjoy free entry to over 40 attractions and activities, such as Castle Howard and York's Chocolate Story
- Take advantage of the free guidebook, and learn everything there is to know about the walled city
- Choose a 1, 2, 3, or 6 days card and plan your own trip to experience the historic walled city!
Imagine a city with Roman origins and a Viking past, and where contemporary and vibrant shops marry so well with ancient walls — that's York for you. This city has been a must-visit for many travelers across the world, as its streets are rich with history and offer a quintessentially British experience. The city also boasts more attractions per square mile than any other UK city. With a York Pass, you can explore York as much as you can, with less hassle and more savings! You'll enjoy free entry to 47 attractions and tours in York and beyond, plus a City Sightseeing bus ticket that lets you get around easily. The pass includes a free guidebook to learn everything you need to know about York! This card is a must-have if you're planning to visit this historic walled city in North Yorkshire.
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Due to the current situation the number of attractions accepting the York Pass is now reduced. Please see the list of attractions here
- All attractions included in the York Pass require pre booking a timeslot via the sites’ official website. For more information check the York Pass website
- Sites might have adapted opening times and additional safety measures in place. Please refer to the official websites before visiting