Up at The O2 Climbing Experience in London
- Go on an unforgettable climb on top of London’s world-famous with in this exhilarating Up at The O2 Experience
- Test your bravery and feel the adrenaline rush as you scale a 365m walkway across the roof of The O2
- Take in a breathtaking view of the city as you stand 52m above the legendary arena
- Enjoy a fantastic day out in London with your loved ones – one that you will surely remember for a lifetime
The biggest stars play here. The biggest fans flock here. Now see this world-famous venue from a whole new angle. At The O2, the action doesn’t just happen on stage, it also happens on the roof! Up at The O2 is a 90-minute experience you won’t forget. Zip up your climb suit. Pull on your boots. Hook up your harness. Then make your way up the south face of one of the most striking buildings in London’s skyline. Leading the way will be one of our friendly climb guides. They know all sorts of interesting facts about The O2, from its unique architecture to its famous visitors. So feel free to ask questions as you climb. At the summit, you’ll be standing 52 meters above the legendary arena, with 360-degree views across this historic part of London beside the River Thames. Ready to experience something out of the ordinary?
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Hats and gloves recommend for the colder days