Catacombs of Paris Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Please note that from the 24th of January a valid European Health pass with proof of full vaccination or recovery is required for visitors (+16) to enter cultural and leisure venues in France. Children between 12 and 16 years old can enter with proof of a negative test (valid 24 hrs). Check the website of the French government or the attraction's official website for more information. For other info on the health & hygiene measures please check the activity highlights or insider tips below
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Book through Klook and avail of skip-the-line tickets to enter the famous Catacombs of Paris!
- Avoid the hassle of having to line up to see one of Paris’ most celebrated tourist attractions
- Discover an incredible and complex labyrinthine ossuary in the heart of Paris’ underground
- Marvel at the fascinating albeit macabre halls adorned with the remains of millions of Parisians
What to expect
If you’re going on a trip to France’s City of Lights and wondering what else you can add to your itinerary, then you should know that one of the best places to visit is the Paris Catacombs! This is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city and the lines for it often reach outside. By booking through Klook, you can avail a skip-the-line ticket and avoid the hassles of having to wait for your turn to enter and go straight into working your way around the ossuary’s labyrinthine halls! This underground marvel is fascinating and at the same time unsettling because majority of its walls are adorned with the remains of millions of Parisians. Before you enter, borrow an audio guide from the staff so that, as you move along, you can learn about how it was constructed. A visit to this place is a must for any adventurer visiting Paris, especially for those interested in the macabre.
Things to note
- For this 1.5 km circuit, make sure to give yourself an hour inside to fully immerse yourselves
- The average temperature is 14°C underground, and it can be very humid in the catacombs. Please wear several layers of warm clothing on the date of your visit
- Photos for private use are authorized, but you must not use flash photography, tripods, or bulky material that may get in the way of other visitors
- There are restrooms at the exit