Liverpool The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Book through Klook and go on the Magical Mystery Bus tour about The Beatles in the city of Liverpool!
- Drop by the childhood homes, schools, and hangout spots of the legendary band’s four members
- Get up close to many places that inspired a lot of their most memorable and critically-acclaimed hits
- Indulge your Beatles fandom and make sure to bring a camera to document this incredible adventure
- Learn more about each member and their lives through the stories of your engaging and fun guide
Are you a big fan of the legendary band, The Beatles? Then visiting Liverpool should be on your bucket list! That famous city is the hometown of the band. Given their cultural impact throughout the entire world, tourists and fans of the band make it a point to visit this bustling metropolis to see where all the magic started. Book through Klook and go on the Magical Mystery Bus tour to indulge your Beatles fandom! This two-hour adventure will take you around the neighborhoods where each member grew up. You’ll see their homes, their schools, and their usual haunts that reveal more details about The Beatles' story. You’ll even visit the St. Peter’s Church Hall, where John Lennon and Paul McCartney met for the first time. You’ll even visit some of the places that inspired many of the band’s most popular and critically-acclaimed songs, like Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. You will cap off your tour with a visit to the Beatles Liverpool - Cavern Club. All throughout, you’ll be accompanied by a guide who will share insightful factoids about The Beatles' story and all the places you’ll visit. This is a must-book tour for anyone visiting Liverpool, especially for those who love The Beatles and their iconic game-changing songs.
- The Magical Mystery Tour finishes at the Cavern Club at 10 Mathew Street, Liverpool L2 6RE. The Liverpool ONE Car Park, Strand Street, and Liverpool L1 8LT are just a few minutes walk from the start and end points of the tour
- The Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office is open 7 days a week from 9:30am-4:30pm and sells a great range of souvenirs, maps, postcards, and even tickets for all the upcoming shows at the Cavern Club. You can contact the office through this hotline: 0151 703 9100
Q: How important to the Beatles was the Liverpool Cavern Club?
A: This is the essential to the Beatles' story where the band played live music almost 300 times!
Q: What is the Magical Mystery Tour Liverpool route?
A: The Mystery tour bus brings the group to the childhood homes of the members and other important places in their lives and career
Q: Does the Magical Mystery Tour Liverpool start in Albert Dock?
A: Yes, the meet up location is in the ticket office in Albert Dock and the tour ends in the Cavern Club