Go London Explorer Pass: Digital Multi-Attraction Pass
- Enjoy 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 fantastic London attractions from a choice of over 50 top sites
- Save up to 39% off the usual admission prices and pay nothing at the gate
- Discover the London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul Cathedral, and more
- Explore the city at your own pace and plan your personal itinerary with the convenient, fully digital city pass
- Have the option to join a hop-on hop-off bus tour and experience navigating around the city with ease
- Due to COVID19 circumstances, attractions may have adapted opening times or temporarily not accept London Explorer Pass holders. We advise you to check the included London Explorer guidebook as well as the official websites of attractions before visiting
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Discover the best of England’s capital with the Go London Explorer Pass! Enjoy free access to 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions, depending on your chosen package, providing you up to 39% savings from the usual admission prices. Choose from 50 of the city’s most iconic sites that include the Tower of London, The View from The Shard, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, and many more. And if you’re looking for hassle-free transportation to London’s top spots, you can avail the option to join a hop on hop off bus tour from Big Bus or Golden Tours and navigate around the city with ease. You can also choose the hop on hop off Thames river cruise if you want to explore by water. Ditch the regular tours with strict itineraries and take control of your schedule with the Go London Explorer Pass, making every travelers’ sightseeing experience easier and more convenient.
Q: What is London Explorer Pass?
A: London Explorer Pass is a flexible multi-attraction sightseeing pass that allows you to save money while visiting some of the top London attractions
Q: What is included in London Explorer Pass?
A: There are 20 attractions in London to choose from. Some of the most popular ones are the Westminster Abbey, London Dungeon, lastminute.com London Eye, Tower Bridge Exhibition, and Madame Tussauds
Q: How many attractions can you visit using the London Explorer Pass?
A: You can choose from either 3, 5 or 7 attractions depending on your preferred itinerary
Q: How long is the validity of London Explorer Pass?
A: The pass will be activated on your visit to the first attraction. Once activated, it will be valid for 30 days
Q: How to use London Explorer Pass?
A: Simply show your e-voucher to get free access at any of your chosen attractions
Q: Does it include fast track entry?
A: It does not include any Fast Track entry at any attractions
Q: London Pass vs London Explorer Pass: What is the difference?
A: London Pass and London Explorer Pass are two similar city passes you can use to explore top London attractions. The only difference between them are the number of attractions you can visit, validity, and option to add a transportation pass