Best of Chicago Grand Tour with River Cruise/Chicago Style Pizza Combo
- Book through Klook and go on a 4-hour comprehensive trolley tour around Chicago to see its notable landmarks!
- See the many architectural wonders of the Windy City’s north side, south side, and its various residential areas
- Drive by the picturesque Lincoln, Washington, and Grant Parks as well as looming structures like the Tribune Tower
- Pass by historical places like the starting point of Route 66 and the site where blues label Chess Records stood
- Join a 90-minute river cruise and get wonderful views of more than 50 of the city’s architectural marvels
- Munch on a heartwarming 8-inch slice of Chicago style pizza and add one type of topping of your choice
Discover the wonders of the United States’ Windy City in just a few hours by booking this four-hour trolley tour! By going on this adventure, you’ll get an in depth look at the bustling metropolis of Chicago. You’ll cruise around its scenic north side, its historic south side, and its residential areas to see its most important and notable landmarks such as its picturesque parks, its looming towers, exquisite architecture, famous areas like the starting point of the often-referenced Route 66 and the place that the legendary blues record label Chess Records once called home, the gorgeous Chicago River and the stunning Lake Michigan, the double-decked thoroughfare known as Wacker Drive, and popular sections like the main business area and the “Loop” district. As you drive by these attractions, your guide will breathe life into the city’s history through captivating stories and insightful fun facts. You’ll be able to trace how it developed into the magnificent urban jungle that it is today! To make this tour even sweeter than it already is, you can either go on a 90-minute river cruise to enjoy fantastic views of the city’s many architectural marvels, or you can drop by the famous Exchequer Restaurant and Pub to delight in an 8-inch slice of Chicago style pizza! This is definitely a must for anyone looking to see the best of Chi-Town.