Sydney Tower Eye Ticket
- Located 250m above ground level, Sydney Tower boasts 360 degree views over the Sydney skyline and is the perfect way to see some of Sydney's famous landmarks including the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and goregous horizon sunsets!
- Feel like a VIP as you skip the ticket desk queues with express mobile ticket entry, and also get a complimentary 4D movie experience
- Your ticket includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26
- Enjoy other activities like the Skywalk if you dare and the new Infinity rotating restaurant - also bookable on Klook
- Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity
Most Recent Review of Sydney Tower Eye Tickets
What to Expect at Sydney Tower Eye
The best way to see any city is from above! At the Sydney Tower, you are given the best spot to truly see the heart of the Sydney CBD. Spot some of the local icons such as the Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, and the Opera House and learn about their history.
On a clear day, you'll even be able to see out towards the golden beaches and the Blue Mountains. To make your experience even more special, go up at sunset and watch as the sky turns into shades of orange and pink and the city lights begin to sparkle as they turn on.
Things to note
- Sunset is the busiest time of the day, so if you want to catch an amazing sunset, be sure to arrive at least 45 minutes in advance to get a good view
- Please be advised that on weekends and holidays from 11:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-7:00pm, the Sydney Tower can be busy. We suggest tourists allow extra time for their visits
Sydney Tower Eye Ticket FAQs
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: The cancellation policy depends on the package selected. You may check "Selected package details" for more information.
Q: Is the ticket valid only within a specific time or is it open-dated?
A: For the "General Entry Ticket (Local)", the voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
Q: Can I reschedule the booking?
A: It depends on the package selected. You may check "Selected package details" for more information.
Q: How can I enter the attraction using this voucher?
A: Simply present your mobile or printed voucher for scanning upon entrance.
Q: Is the voucher transferrable?
A: You can enter the attraction directly by scanning this voucher, please note you could show mobile or printed voucher.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.