Red Light Secrets: Museum of Prostitution Ticket in Amsterdam
- Get to know the prositutes of the Red Light District and hear their stories about what happens behind closed curtains
- Visit Red Light Secrets, the only Museum of Prostitution in the world, located in a famous brothel at the heart of the district
- Uncover the deepest and darkest secrets of Amsterdam’s prostitutes and how they live their everyday lives
- Learn the history behind the world's oldest profession through an interactive exploration inside the museum
- Experience what’s it like to sit in front of the infamous red light windows and study the rules of 'proper posing'
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
What happens when the curtains close in Amsterdam’s Red Light District? Find out the deepest and darkest secrets of one of the oldest, most controversial, professions in the world when you visit the Red Light Secrets Museum of Prostitution. Not only iconic but also brimming with rich history, the museum is a former 17th century brothel located right around the corner of the oldest church in the city dating back to 1213. As you step foot inside the building dominated by red striking lights, discover the undisclosed tales of Amsterdam’s prostitutes and what it’s like a day in their life. Experience the feeling of sitting in front of red light window and how prostitutes follow the ‘rules’ on how to pose properly to attract potential customers. Explore the museum at your own pace and get to see interesting features inside such as samples of ‘pleasure’ items used in the district and a wall filled with written confessions from visitors all over the world. Visit the Red Light Secrets with an open mind and leave with an immense understanding and respect for one of the most contended professions in existence.