[1 Card for 70+ Attractions] I amsterdam City Card
- Experience an action-packed, affordable trip to Amsterdam with the I amsterdam City Card
- Enjoy FREE entrance to over 70 museums and attractions and get unlimited access to the public transport system
- Discover Amsterdam and beyond with access to attractions and museums in Zaanse Schans, Haarlem, Volendam, and more
- Explore the "Venice of the North" from the water with the free 1 hour canal cruise
- Take the card wherever you go and get huge discounts to theaters, restaurants, and more!
Most recent review
What to expect
Access a number of sights and attractions in Amsterdam—cash-free! Take your pick from 5 passes and get easy admission to a long list of attractions for 24, 48, 72, 96, or 120 hours. You don't have to go through the hassle of redeeming each admission ticket or paying at the gate at some attractions, too! The I amsterdam Travel Card grants you entry to the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, NEMO Science Museum, Hermitage Amsterdam, and more, as well as unlimited use of GVB public transport. You can even go on a canal cruise for the perfect opportunity to explore Amsterdam from the water. With the I amsterdam Travel Card, you can enjoy amazing discounts, special offers, giveaways—and a detailed city map so you won't get lost in the "Venice of the North"!
Things to note
- Due to current safety measures, you are now required to book timeslots before visiting i amsterdam City Card venues. This also includes visits to restaurants and bars
- Please refer to the City Card page to find up-to-date information on available venues with instructions on how to book timeslots with your City Card (for each specific venue) so you can make the most of your visit to all the museums, sights, and attractions that Amsterdam has to offer
- Timeslots can be booked online immediately after receiving your voucher and before redeeming your voucher for the physical City Card
- A valid City Card must be presented to enter all venues
- Please note: In the event that one of the services, museums or attractions connected to the City Card is not available or closed during the validity of your City Card or if you have not been able to use everything for other reasons (e.g. due to no available timeslots), you are not entitled to compensation in any form