Afternoon Tea at the British Museum in London
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy an elegant afternoon tea at the British Museum, with a selection of loose leaf and flowering teas
- Sit in the British Museum's Great Court Restaurant for finger sandwiches, handmade pastries, and cake
- Hot, classic scones with clotted cream and jam are the perfect addition to your experience!
- An optional glass of Prosecco is also available, allowing you to add the perfect touch of sophistication to your meal
There's nothing quite as soothing as a spot of afternoon tea as a well-deserved break from your explorations of London. Head to the British Museum for afternoon tea and enjoy a refreshingly delicious afternoon tea experience. Sit down beneath the elegant roof of the museum at the Great Court Restaurant and choose your preferred tea blend among the wonderful selection of loose leaf tea. Delicate flowering teas are also available (Rising Flower and Jasmine Fairies) among them, offering a treat for the eyes as well as the taste buds. Your tea will be accompanied by an assortment of delicious, handmade pastries, along with cakes and scones, augmented by fresh clotted cream and jam. There's also an option to add a fine glass of Prosecco for your tea, making it truly a posh experience.