Science Centre Singapore
Learn about science & tech and see a 8K digital movie!
- Acclaimed as one of the top Science Centres in the world, Science Centre Singapore is an interactive science playground and a must-see attraction for both adults & children.
- The Science Centre also houses the Omni-Theatre –Singapore’s only dome-shaped, 5-storey high theatre using the world’s latest & brightest 8K Digital Fulldome System
- Audiences can enjoy an immersive, premium cinematic experience, which is both exciting and educational
- Experience stepping into Singapore's first and only indoor butterfly enclosure, Butterflies Up-Close, and delight in the spectacular beauty of beautiful fluttering butterflies!
- Please book a timeslot prior at Science Centre’s reservation portal
- Important: You will be required to present both the timeslot booking confirmation and your E-ticket for entry verification checks to our attraction(s).
A visit to the Science Centre is a fun and educational Singapore activity for the whole family. Start off by broadening your horizons at the Science Centre and then reward yourselves with a movie at Singapore Omni Theatre — an observatory and 8k digital full dome cinema located right in the Science Centre Singapore. You can spend the day relaxed and entertained, with your kids learning about interesting and educational scientific discoveries. In addition to this experience, you will also enjoy stepping into Butterflies Up-Close, Singapore's first and only indoor butterfly enclosure. This brilliant world of fluttering, delicate butterflies allows you to gain a deeper insight into the life of a butterfly and its journey from caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly. You can also opt to visit the Living Worlds: An Animal Planet Experience, an educational yet equally entertaining exhibition featuring the relationship between animals and nature. With its one-of-a-kind interactive display and use of the latest technology, you will surely learn more about the wonders of nature while having a blast!