Cape Agulhas Full Day Tour from Cape Town
- Move around South Africa and head to the overlooking landscapes in Cape Agulhas!
- Travel to the Sir Lowry's Pass and see the beautiful rugged mountainous terrains and canola fields
- Walk into the world of Bredasdorp's shipwreck museum showcasing antique maritime vehicles
- Admire the panoramic view of the stretches of the Atlantic ocean at the Cape Agulhas Lighthouse
- Snap a picture at the most southern tip of Africa where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet
Discover the southern tip of Africa in the sprawling landscapes of Cape Agulhas. Beautiful mountains, an entire seascape inhabited by friendly whales, apple blossoms, and an almost archaic charm that sets the serene pace for tourists slash nature lovers. Journey through generous lands as you drive via Sir Lowry's route to the Overberg where you will see long stretches of the coast. Take a brief stop for refreshments at the Orchard Farm Stall before immediately moving on to Caledon town, one of the oldest towns in South Africa, boasting rich farmlands and rolling green hills of wheat, barley, and canola. Visit the antiquated shipwreck museum in Bredasdorp, perfect for all the maritime junkies who are in for some World War stories. Wander around the long, uninterrupted Struisbaai beach, which is also an old fishing village with naturally beautiful-looking harbor. Your final stop, the Agulhas Lighthouse, remains a historic and cultural moment in the country as the establishment was built in the wake of 150 ships scattered along the South African coast due to the hazardous Agulhas Reef. End the tour with a relaxing drive through Hermanus exiting Western Cape province.