Cape Peninsula Day Tour
- See the natural wonders of Cape Peninsula from pristine beaches to spectacular mountain ranges
- Head down to the gorgeous beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay lined along the Atlantic coastline
- Visit Cape Point, a famous landmark in Cape Town, and witness spans of beautiful landscapes
- Observe the African penguins at Boulders beach, the most idyllic beach spot for kids to enjoy!
- Embrace the serenity as you roam free around the lush forest of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
South Africa is blessed with affluent scenic coastline towns, where most of these parts are still in tact and terrific conditions. Take Cape Town, a city with style miles and miles dotted with oceanfront districts for good measure. Brace yourself for an exciting drive through the city beginning from the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. Witness the crystal clear waters, soft white sands, and a myriad of superlative restaurants where you can watch epic sunsets rising above the Twelve Apostle mountain range once dusk falls. Drive along the staggering edges of Chapman's Peak, named as the "world's most beautiful road", which offers a panoramic view of the entire coastline that stretches across the Atlantic ocean. Visit the fishing harbor at Hout Bay if you're daring to go on more beach adventures or you can take a boat ride to Seal Island and see the beautiful fur seals. Beyond the gorgeous beaches is the Cape Point Nature Reserve, home to over 250 species of birds, buck, baboons, and Cape mountain's own breed of zebra. Here, you will get to visit the towering Cape Point Lighthouse and Cape of Good Hope's rocky regions. Revel in the quiet charms of False Bay, a trendy area lined with seaside villages and narrow social avenues, before going for a lengthy drive passing by Simon's Town, Kalk bay, and Muizenberg. End the tour with a comfortable stroll around the emerald lawns of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.