Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Singapore Cable Car is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Relish gorgeous, 360-degree views of the country's southern regions with a Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- The cable car is the most unique way to get to Sentosa – no Singapore trip is complete without it!
- Get convenient access to other attractions such as Megazip, Universal Studios Singapore, and Siloso Beach
- Head to the famous Mount Faber peak using the pass and relish breathtaking sceneries from the top
- Important Notice: With effect from 1 April 2021, all visitors are required to scan their cable car physical / e-tickets to exit at the Cable Car stations both on Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line. Once the physical / e-tickets have been scanned, the turnstile gates located at all exit points at the Cable Car stations will open, allowing guests to pass through.
- Do note that all tickets validity had been extended to 31 December 2021, even though ticket may still show 30 June.
- Please note that guests may redeem the following services with a maximum of 5 pax in a group (strictly no splitting of groups permitted): SRV Cable Car Sky Pass (Round Trip) and SRV Cable Car Sky Pass (Round Trip) + Retail Gift.
- All SRV bundles with F&B dining component (i.e., Arbora/Dusk set meal, drinks or cake set) are available for redemption with group size of up to 5 pax, subjected to restaurant dine-in verification
- All dine-in guests should present their TraceTogether App to staff to verify: Full vaccination status, or Proof as a recovered patient of Covid-19, or Tested negative on a pre-event test (PET) taken in the past 24 hours. Unvaccinated guests who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted for dine in. For more info, please visit here.
- Cable Car Operating Hours
- 8:45AM to 8:30PM
- Last boarding at 8:00PM
- FNB Operating Hours
- Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro: 11:00AM to 10:30PM (Mon-Fri), 8:30AM to 10:30PM (Sat-Sun & PH)
- Dusk Restaurant & Bar: 4:00PM to 11:00PM (Daily)
- Good Old Days Food Court @ Level 2: 11:00AM to 8:00PM (Daily)
Most Recent Review of Singapore Cable Car Sky
What To Expect from Singapore Cable Car Sky
Take in impressive 360° aerial views of Singapore’s urban city, lush greenery of Mount Faber and Sentosa onboard the Singapore Cable Car. Have fun exploring Sentosa with Unlimited Rides and see the views evolve from day to night. To savor the magnificent views for even longer and delight in a unique dining experience, you can enjoy a set lunch at Mount Faber Peak Station or a dinner buffet at Good Old Days Restaurant within Sentosa.
Things to note
- Use your Cable Car Skypass to enter and visit Sentosa Island as well as the many attractions in Sentosa mentioned above
- Enter Sentosa during the day and exit in the evening to witness two stunningly different views of Singapore
- Head to Mount Faber Peak with this pass and dine at Arbora Restaurant or at Sentosa’s Good Old Days Restaurant
- You may opt to upgrade to the 4-course Sky Dining dinner on the Singapore Cable Car for a better experience
- Get to see the spectacular views of Singapore while enjoying a zipline ride when you book the MegaZip!
- Do allocate extra time for SafeEntry check-in/check-out system and temperature screening prior to participating in the activity
- Please refer here for the detailed safety measures video of Cable Car
Q: Is it possible to change my visit date?
A: The Sky Pass Unlimited + Drinks package is an open dated ticket that you can redeem any date and time on or before 30 Jun 2021.
Q: Is this a round-trip ticket for the Singapore Cable Car Sky pass ?
A: The ticket is for two way cable car ride on both the Sentosa Line and Mount Faber Line.
Q: How can I check the booking status?
A: Your booking will be confirmed instantly after your payment is completed. If you did not receive the voucher, please contact us via "Ask Klook" for further assistance.
Q: Is it possible to cancel this booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Q: Is it possible to change the lead traveler's name?
A: This will not affect the ticket redemption process. Simply provide another adult's photo ID/passport to redeem the adult ticket and children's photo ID/passport to redeem the child ticket.
Q: Can I buy senior citizen tickets at the counter?
A: Senior citizen tickets are not avilable for this attraction.
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.