Rijksmuseum Entrance Ticket
- See the most-visited museum of the Netherlands, the Rijksmuseum, with over 5,000 paintings
- Get up close to 800 years of Dutch art and history, emphasis on the Dutch Golden Age
- The museum houses 8,000 objects across 80 galleries - including renowned masterpieces
- View the Night Watch by Rembrandt and The Milkmaid by Vermeer, plus many temporary exhibitions
- Observe the sculptures, an exhibition of clothing and weapons, and one of the finest libraries you'll ever see
- Complete your day in Amsterdam and opt to go on a canal cruise as well so you can see a different side of the city!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
When it comes to art history, the Dutch Masters are always at the forefront of the discussion, and the Netherlands' Rijksmuseum, the most visited of its kind throughout the country, will introduce you to 800 years of Dutch art. This ticket gives you access to over 8,000 objects throughout 80 galleries. The museum boasts of over 5,000 paintings, along with priceless art pieces from famous Dutch masters. Some of these works with inestimable value include the Milkmaid by Vermeer and Night Watch by Rembrandt. The works are spread across still lifes, biblical scenes, portraits, and more. It's not only paintings that are showcased: an incredible array of weapons, artifacts, sculptures, clothing, and books are also held in the museum. Art aficionados shouldn't pass up the chance to visit the museum.