Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam Admission Ticket
- The only place in Amsterdam with more than 500 exhibits and artifacts like genuine human shrunken heads, a megladon jaw, and more!
- Meet all the different and unique people who got to make it into the book of Guinness World Records
- Don’t forget to check out Mr. Ripley’s Boat and enjoy the fun shooting gallery while you’re here
- Skip the long lines with this fast-track entry ticket and enter the world of the Unbelievable and the Bizarre!
- Have a cup of coffee in Ripley's Lounge while enjoying unique views of Dam Square
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
If you're into the strangest and most bizarre happenings in the world, then you definitely shouldn't miss Ripley's Believe It or Not museum-attraction found in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Founded by Robert Ripley, connoisseur of all things odd, the Ripley's museums is widely known for its various curiosities, galleries, and even rides! At Ripley's Amsterdam branch, get to enjoy 5 entire floors filled with over 500 exhibits and artifacts, which includes 19 themed galleries and a full-blown moving 5D theater experience. It is a must-see in Amsterdam, and it includes not only things you can view, but games you can play with as well. Entrance yourself with the many tales behind odd artifacts, play around with optical illusions and confusing mind games, get dizzy in a Space Tunnel, sit on a 7-meter tall robot consisting of car parts, do virtual reality, and plenty more in this large museum! This place will most certainly bring out both the child and scientist within you. Bring the whole family or your group of friends for a more enjoyable time!