All-Inclusive Blue Mountains Tour from Sydney
- Enjoy an all inclusive package that has everything you need to thoroughly explore the wonders of Blue Mountains
- Head up to unique lookout points only accessible to small groups, away from large coaches
- Experience the Scenic Railway, Rainforest Walkway, and glass-bottomed Skyway cableway for 360-degree views
- Capture panoramas of the Katoomba Falls, Three Sisters, and the Jamison Valley, which are all included in the tour
- Dine out on a delicious two-course lunch as you enjoy the free WiFi and share the experience online
- Make your way back on board a modern cruise vessel just in time to catch the illuminated Darling Harbour!
Most recent review
What to expect
Naturally beautiful and magnificent, the Blue Mountains National Park in New South Wales is a World Heritage listed site and an Australian highlight, and with reason. This expansive protected park gives a world-class scenery with its steep cliffs, thick eucalypt forests, majestic waterfalls, and many heritage walks. In this Blue Mountain day tour, get to explore all of these wonders and more. With only a small group on this day tour, you’ll be sure to have a more meaningful experience at each stop. The tour starts with a hotel pick up where you’ll have a meet and greet with your friendly guide. Your first stop will be at Jamison Valley, which makes up part of the Coxs River System. Then it’s off to Scenic World to experience the Scenic Railway, Rainforest Walkway, and glass-bottomed Skyway cableway for a beautiful 360-degree view of the Blue Mountains. See the iconic Three Sisters, an unusual rock formation towering by the edge of the cliff, the Orphan Rock formation, Mount Solitary in the distance, as well as the Katoomba Falls. After your trip to the mountains, you’ll next head back to the city and visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park to see some of Australia’s local creatures such as koalas, kangaroos, and the tasmanian devil to name a few. Cap off your blue mountains day tour with a 45-minute river cruise back to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour.