Tallinn Guided Day Tour from Helsinki
- Go back in time and visit the Old Town of Tallinn, the country's cultural hub
- Stroll around the Old Town, a compact maze of cobblestone streets, historical buildings and breathtaking vistas
- Enjoy the company of your professional English-speaking guide who will take you around the best attractions
- Explore the many shops and sights on your own
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served in one of the charming restaurants in the Old Town
Cobblestone streets, buildings made from stone, and enchanting architecture, welcome to the Old Town of Tallinn, Estonia, Europe's best preserved medieval city. It was once home to wealthy merchants from the neighboring countries, this town is now enjoyed by thousands of visitors and locals yearly. You will board a ferry that will take you on a short cruise across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia. Upon arriving, hop on your comfortable coach which will take you to the beautiful Old Town of Tallinn. Marvel at the charming 13th-century architecture, winding cobblestone streets, ancient walls, Gothic spires, and dwelling houses. This one day guided tour will take you to see the best attractions in Tallinn such as the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Raekoja plats, and Kiek in de K?k, a 15th-century cannon tower that's now converted into a museum. Today, the town is home to many restaurants, bars, museums and art galleries which you can explore in your free time. This day tour to this historic city will be a fun day filled with an appreciation for history and culture. It's something you should definitely try while visiting Helsinki.