Royal Pass: Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court, & Banqueting House
- Visit outstanding and renowned venues in London with just 1 very convenient ticket
- Enjoy entry to the Tower of London and explore the UNESCO Listed World Heritage fortress at your own pace
- Visit Kensington Palace, a residence of the Royal Family since the 17th century and the current home of Will and Kate
- Explore the magnificent walls of the Hampton Court Palace and the elaborate maze and gardens within the area!
- Discover the rich history behind the 400-year-old Banqueting House, which is home to the famous Rubens' ceiling
This convenient Royal Pass includes admissions to the Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace, and Banqueting House. It is the cheapest way to visit the four key royal locations across London, where you get to save lots of money per adult and child booked! Visit the Tower of London, one of the best preserved fortified buildings in the world, housing the priceless Crown Jewels, Royal Armouries, Yeoman Wardens, and the ravens. Discover its 900-year history as a royal palace and fortress, prison and place of execution, mint, arsenal, menagerie, and jewel house. Explore Kensington Palace, which has been a royal residence for over 300 years, and it was here that Queen Victoria was born and spent her childhood and, recently, the palace was home to Diana, Princess of Wales. Set within the tranquillity of Kensington Gardens, this is the most intimate of royal palaces, not simply an impressive stage for the ceremonies of court life but a charming and much-loved home. Next, take a trip to Hampton Court Palace, one of the most famous tourist attractions in the country. Best-known as Tudor Palace, its magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens, and priceless art collection continues to inspire visitors of all ages. Discover the magnificent State Apartments of Henry VIII and William III, explore 60 acres of immaculate riverside gardens, and lose yourself in the world-famous maze. Finally, marvel at the grand Banqueting House, an architectural masterpiece best known as the only surviving part of the lost royal Palace of Whitehall, which dates back to the 1600s. Get a taste of royal history and witness London's impressive art collections, interiors, gardens, and architecture, all with this Royal Pass!