New York CityPASS
- Visit six of New York City's very best and iconic attractions with this easy-to-use pass
- Explore the city at your own pace and time with this pass that's valid for 9 consecutive days
- You can enjoy the amazing city views at the Empire State building, cruise to Liberty Island or visit famous museums
- Check CityPASS Guide's website to check for updates and see the insider tips below for more information!
What to Expect from New York CityPASS
New York City is unlike any other city—it's culturally diverse, fast paced, and very modern yet still holds a lot of historical treasures. So, in a city that never seems to stop, where do you actually start touring the beautiful sites it has? If you feel a little bit overwhelmed with choosing where to go, this New York CityPASS has hand-picked the very best and iconic attractions in an easy-to-use package that will definitely save you money and time. This CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you get to travel and visit the sites at your own pace and time. The pass gives you access to iconic landmarks such as the 86th floor observatory of The Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and many more! See the city that never sleeps at your own pace and truly enjoy the heart of New York!
Things to note
- Reservations are required at most attractions and some attractions may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry. Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit
- Please plan ahead: Advance reservations are required at some attractions and capacity may be limited. Visit the official CityPASS Guide for reservations and more information