Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Oxford Day Tour from London
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore the Windsor Castle grounds and see the State Apartments and St. George's Chapel
- Explore the ancient landscape of prehistoric Stonehenge
- Learn about the incredible history and architecture of Oxford
- Enjoy complimentary WiFi and keep your phone powered up with a personal USB charger included at every seat on the coach
- Never miss a word of your guide's live commentary with your personal VOX audio headset
Enjoy the treasures of Windsor Castle, home to kings and queens for over 1,000 years. Explore the ancient landscape of prehistoric Stonehenge and the incredible history and architecture of Oxford in this breathtaking tour in the United Kingdom! When you meet up with your guide and tour group in London, travel with comfort and ease inside a luxury coach with free WiFi! Perched high above the River Thames, the first stop, Windsor Castle, has been home to 39 monarchs and is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Explore the superb State Apartments, furnished with paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, and Canaletto and visit 14th century St. George’s Chapel, where tombs of ten sovereigns including Henry VIII rest in peace. Then you can experience the Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in Europe. Take a step inside the Neolithic Houses and visit the world-class exhibition and visitor center boasting over 250 ancient objects and treasures. Lastly, enjoy a guided walk of one of the most famous university cities in the world, Oxford! Steeped in history, stunning architecture and medieval charm, wander the cobbled alleyways and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum, and the Sheldonian Theatre.