Bicester Village Shopping Trip from London
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Travel from central London to the popular shopping destination Bicester Village with a direct train service (with free WiFi!) in just a quick 46 minutes
- Your fully flexible return ticket allows you to go back to London whenever you would like on the same day
- Get a free VIP Pass offering unbeatable additional discounts on top brands at participating boutiques
- Too much shopping? Avail of the optional courier service from Bicester Village direct to your hotel in London
Discover a world of luxury at Bicester Village, the ultimate shopping destination. Home to more than 130 fashion and lifestyle boutiques, Bicester Village is located in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, less than an hour away from London. Find boutiques of leading British and international luxury fashion brands with savings of up to 60% all year round, including Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bally, Coach, Fendi, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Saint Laurent Paris, Stella McCartney, Tod’s, Valentino, and many more. Save yourself of trying to find your transportation and how to get there from London through booking this convenient round trip train ticket. Enjoy the convenience of just hopping on a train, shopping until you drop, and then returning back to your hotel in London at any time you wish. Too much shopping? For an additional fee, you can avail of the courier service which ships out your purchased items back to London. This is a haven for those who just love to shop!