2 Day JR Kagawa Mini Rail and Ferry Pass
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Avail of this special discounted 2-day pass to tour Kagawa with unlimited train and ferry rides
- Hop on unlimited rides on the JR Hokkaido lines, the Yosan line, Dosan line, the Olive Bus Line, and many more!
- The pass allows you to take the Shodoshima Ferry between Takamatsu and Tonoshu. Get to explore the area, famous for soy sauce and olive oil
- Enjoy convenient voucher deliveries by post to your country of choice and simply exchange your voucher in Japan for your rail pass
Planning your travels to Kagawa, Japan! Best not miss out on this convenient Japan Rail pass that'll allow you a 2-day unlimited access on train lines such as the Yosan Line between Takamatsu and Kan-onji, the Kōtoku Line between Takamatsu and Hiketa, the Dosan Line between Tadotsu and Kotohira, and all Takamatsu-Kotohira Electric Railroad Lines. You even have access to the Olive Bus Line as well as the Shodoshima Ferry, which will allow you explore this location famous for its 400-year history of soy sauce production. Save yourself the hassles of trying to get around Kagawa by booking this JR pass! Your voucher will be delivered to your home country via mail, and when you head to Japan, simply exchange it for your pass! Traveling has never been this easy.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-1 can travel free of charge
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children aged 1-5 given that they do not occupy a seat. A child rail pass will be required for each additional child
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility