Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket
- Enjoy a day of thrills for the whole family at one of Singapore's largest water parks with 16 exhilarating water slides and features
- Awarded TripZilla Best Family Attraction 2017, TripAdvisor Top 10 Waterparks in Asia from 2014 to 2016, and TripAdvisor Top 5 Waterparks in Asia in 2019!
- Relax in the lazy river, race your friends at the mat racer slide or experience one of Asia's longest free fall water slides with vertical drop speeds of up to 50 feet per second
- With lifeguards trained in stringent international standards, guests can focus on creating unforgettable memories at one of the most popular local family attractions
- SAFETY MEASURE: Strictly maximum of 8 pax per group/cohort at all times. Admission will be rejected for more than 8 pax per group/cohort.
Wild Wild Wet is one of Singapore’s largest water parks that promises a day of thrills and spills for the whole family. Situated in Downtown East, at the eastern part of Singapore, it remains one of the most popular tourist attractions! The impressively expanded park is now home to 16 attractions, with seven new additions such as Kraken Racer, Free Fall, and Kidz Zone, all of which promise to bring excitement to a whole new level for all! From adrenaline-pumping rides to relaxing and gentle ones, visitors are guaranteed a splashing fun-filled day! Amidst the fun, the guests’ safety remains the top priority. All the lifeguards are specially-trained in stringent international standards for lifeguarding at water-based attractions. Wild Wild Wet has also won numerous accolades in Singapore for its facilities, service, safety, operations, quality, and more.