The Whitney Museum of American Art Admission Ticket
View splendid 20th century and contemporary American art
- Visit one the best institutions in the world for 20th century art, located next to the High Line and Chelsea Market
- See an unparalleled collection of modern and contemporary art – see the iconic works of famous artists such as Edward Hopper, Andy Warhol and Jacob Lawrence
- Marvel at the museum's innovative and modern design by world-renowned architect Renzo Piano
- Marvel at unobscured city views from the museum's outdoor balcony terraces
- See over 350 featured artworks at the Andy Warhol restrospective until 31 Mar 2019!
Most recent review
What to expect
Visit one of the world’s most well-known art museums, the Whitney Museum of American Art, located in the iconic Meatpacking District. The 20,000 square meter area offers plenty of space for you to explore, so make sure to take your time to see it all. The museum’s permanent collection of over 23,000 works, created by more than 3,000 American artists including pieces by Edward Hopper, Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns, and many others. Catch a variety of temporary exhibits from around the world with the museum’s nine exhibition spaces, theatres, educational centres, and more! Complete your visit with a coffee break at the top floor café and enjoy breathtaking views of Manhattan!