London Eye Tickets
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience an unforgettable panoramic flight on one of the world’s highest observation wheels
- Watch London unfold beneath you as you rise 135 metres to see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Buckingham Palace from totally new heights
- Go for the Champagne Experience to further enhance your encounter with the London skyline
- Kick back and relax during a 40-minute cruise along the River Thames; another optional addition to your London Eye experience!
Located on southbank and standing 135 metres high, the London Eye is an iconic feature of the London skyline and a must-do experience affording views 25 miles in every direction. Board the air-conditioned glass pod and watch as the vast capital stretches out before you. Interactive tablets will provide you with great information in six languages about famous landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben as they appear on the skyline. With each rotation taking a leisurely 30 minutes, you'll have plenty of time to savour the magnificent views of the city from an ever-changing perspective!