Ferry Ticket between Panglao and Oslob
3.5 ( 24 reviews ) 400+ Booked
- See more of the Philippines and avail of these ferry tickets between Panglao and Bohol via Klook
- Explore the beaches of Panglao then go and swim with the Whale Sharks of Oslob in just an hour and a half ferry ride!
- Have the option to book a one way or round trip ticket, whichever will suit your itinerary best
- Level up your experience and go on a Whale Shark Watching Adventure!
- This ferry service runs twice a day, making it a convenient option if you need to leave early in the morning or in midday
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy a worry-free journey between Panglao and Oslob and book your ferry ticket via Klook!
In just 90 minutes you'll be able to reach your choice of destination on board a comfortable vessel
One way and round trip tickets are available allowing you to travel conveniently between these locations
Make your stop in Oslob worthwhile and add a whale shark watching activity during your visit!
Have the option to observe these creatures onboard your boat or wear a snorkeling gear and swim for a closer look!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Panglao Departure: Ferry departs at 6:30 and 11:30. Kindly be at the meet up point prior schedule
- Departure Location: Rona’s Corner at Hontanosas Rd, Panglao, 6340 Bohol. For assistance, please see map
- How to get there: The best way to reach the location is by local transportation
- Oslob Departure: Ferry departs at 11:30am. Kindly be at the meet up point prior schedule
- Departure Location: Quartel Beach at Poblacion Cemetery at Oslob, Cebu. For assistance, please see map
- Participants are only allowed to carry hand-carry luggage. A surcharge of PHP100 will be applied for any excess items
- The operator is not responsible for the loss or damage of luggage or other personal belongings. You are advised to carry your valuables in waterproof packaging
- Children aged 0-3 can join this activity free of charge
- This vehicle is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- Food and drinks are allowed onboard