ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands Ticket
- MBS ArtScience Museum is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Have an immersive, educational experience and learn about art, space, technology, and more at Marina Bay Sands’ ArtScience Museum
- The building’s form is made up of 10 ‘fingers’ anchored by a unique round base in the middle
- The gallery on level 3 features high ceilings that can accommodate a wide variety of artworks to engage and intrigue guests
- Fall in love with this experiential museum igniting all of your senses through exhibitions of light, art, science, and more!
- Visit Planet or Plastic?, the latest exhibition at MBS ArtScience Museum.
- Learn about the global plastic pollution crisis through more than 70 powerful photographs and videos in an exhibition by National Geographic.
- To ensure safe distancing, please book a timeslot prior to your visit here
Enter a world of wonder and discovery at Singapore’s ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands! Since its opening in February 2011, the ArtScience Museum has become a must-visit destination for both locals and tourists alike thanks to its iconic lotus shape, its massive size of 6,000 square meters filled with 21 different gallery spaces, and fascinating exhibits! Catch unique exhibitions that are sure to quench any thirst for knowledge. Discover the FUTURE WORLD: Where Art Meets Science, a long-term exhibit popular among families with children. See the 16 different digital installations inside this kid-friendly gallery and watch in awe as the interactive displays take you on a full immersion.
From the Arctic to the Antarctic, plastic waste is everywhere. Planet or Plastic?, ArtScience Museum’s first exhibition to launch since re-opening after Singapore’s circuit-breaker, shines a spotlight on the fragility of the natural environment as a result of the global plastic waste crisis. The exhibition endeavours to raise awareness of society’s dependence on plastic by visually depicting the crisis and highlighting the innovative individuals and communities who are working on solutions to this urgent problem.
- These are popular exhibits so it is highly recommended to visit on weekdays and arrive early.
- Please be prepared to queue up due to capacity reduction measures amidst COVID-19, as well as during peak hours.
Q: May I amend the participate date?
A: It's open date ticket. The voucher is valid anytime before the selected date.
Q: May I amend the package?
A: No changes can be made after booking confirmed.
Q: May I cancel the booking?
A: No cancellations or refunds can be made after booking comfirmed.
Q: What is the difference between peak/off peak package?
A: Only the admission date is different, off peak package is from Monday to Thursday, and peak is from Friday to Sunday.
Q: Will I need to present my ID as entering?
A: ID may need to present for non-adult ticket.