Majestic Fast Round Trip Ferry Tickets between Batam and Singapore (Harbourfront Terminal Departure)
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Make your travel adventures between Batam and Singapore more convenient with high-speed ferry rides
- Choose from various packages that include round trip transfers from Singapore to Batam Center or Sekupang
- Fees include all departure and terminal taxes, so you don't have to worry about any last minute hidden charges!
- Sit back and relax on the comfortable seats of the Majestic Fast Ferry as you spend the weekend away in Batam
- Spice up your holiday and book a Batam Day Tour to experience the breathtaking beauty of this city!
Most recent review
What to expect
Traveling between Singapore and Batam has never been this easy! Enjoy the convenience of round trip high speed ferry transfers from Singapore to Batam Center or Sekupang aboard a modern vessel. The Majestic Fast Ferry provides its guests the utmost luxury of comfortable seats and various amenities to accommodate every traveling need. Never experience the hassle of booking a return ticket as this convenient ferry ticket goes both ways plus all fees are inclusive of all departure and terminal taxes, so you don't have to worry about any last minute hidden charges! Spend the holiday away at one of Batam’s many luxurious resorts and book a Majestic Fast round trip ferry ticket to make the best out of your trip!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Singapore to/from Sekupang: 45 minutes
- Singapore to/from Batam Center: 75 minutes
- Luggage Weight Limit: No single bag may weigh more than 20kg or 44lbs
- Guests are required to have their boarding pass and passports presented at the baggage drop off counters. Baggage drop off is available for up to 30 minutes before departure time
- The operator is not responsible for any damage to check in baggage that is sustained while the check in baggage is being handled by third parties, such as the terminal operators
- Important: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
- All travelers need a passport with a minimum of 6 months validity in order to leave Singapore and enter Indonesia
- Same price applies to all ages
- This vehicle is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- The seas can be quite rough, please prepare any medications for seasickness or nausea before boarding