Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation during your trip to Singapore with a NETS FlashPay Card
- This public transportation card allows you to get around Singapore effortlessly, just like EZ Link
- Pick up your card (pre-loaded with value) before you arrive in Singapore and skip the lines at the train stations
- Use this card to make cashless payments in food courts, convenience stores, and selected hawker centers
- Get the best souvenir to remember your trip with the special Klook design, featuring famous Singapore icons
Make your trip to Singapore hassle free with convenient cashless payments using the NETS FlashPay Card! This Singapore public transportation card is one of the most versatile stored value electronic cards in the country, and other than public transportation, you can also use this card to make payments at food courts, convenience stores, and even selected hawker centers too. Pick up your NETS FlashPay Card from the available pick up locations or have it mailed to your doorsteps with your choice of pre-loaded value so you could skip the long lines at train stations. Have the perfect souvenir from Singapore with the limited edition Klook design NETS FlashPay Cards decorated with famous Singapore icons.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- NETS FlashPay cards (worth SGD5) are non-refundable
- The card comes with a pre-loaded stored value. You can top up the card at the following locations listed below
- The balance of your card will be reflected upon deduction of fares at the gantries. It can also be checked via top up machines
- Stored value is refundable at all TransitLink ticket offices located at MRT stations or bus interchanges
- Top Up Locations:
- 7-Eleven stores (except at Shell stations)
- Buzz Pods
- FairPrice Xpress
- TransitLink ticket office
- NETS self service stations
- NETS top up machines
- NETS FlashPay Reader App
- Add Value Machine Plus (AVM+)
- General Ticketing Machines (GTMs)
- Local bank ATMs (DBS, POSB, OCBC, and UOB)
- NETS Customer Service Center
Q: How can I redeem the voucher?
A: For pick-up packages, You can present either a printed or mobile voucher on the specific counter to redeem the card; for delivery packages, the card will be mailed to your address before your departure date.
Q: When will I receive the product?
A: The card will be mailed to your address by registered post within 7 business days.
Q: Will the booking be affected if I selected a wrong date?
A: No. The voucher is valid for 6 month(s) from the date of booking. Once redeemed, the card is valid until Aug 2024.
Q: Can I use the Nets Flash Pay for Sentosa Express?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Is the operation time of the redemption counters 24 hours?
A: The time may vary from the counters, please refer to the package details.