National Gallery Singapore
- National Gallery Singapore is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover Singaporean and Southeast Asian art at the National Gallery Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works
- Explore Singapore's signature architecture – the National Gallery Singapore is located in the iconic restored Supreme Court and City Hall buildings, built in 1937 and 1926 respectively
- A day at the National Gallery Singapore is the perfect way to learn more about the city and learn about local and Southeast Asia art
- Enjoy museums? Visit the National Museum of Singapore, Malay Heritage Centre, Indian Heritage Centre or Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall
- Take a break and enjoy a discounted meal at Gallery & Co. Cafe, located within National Gallery Singapore!
Explore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: former Supreme Court and City Hall. National Gallery Singapore is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works and it is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art in the long-term and special exhibitions taking place at the gallery. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.