Shuttle Bus Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) from Shinjuku/Ikebukuro to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Travel to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea with ease with one way or round trip bus transfers
- Get to your favorite theme park easily with multiple departure or return places from Shinjuku and Ikebukuro
- The bus transfers are point to point, so you don't have to worry about anything else
- Meet up locations are located at the heart of Shinjuku and Ikebukuro, so it's easy to find and commute to
- Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the trip to the happiest place on earth!
Travel to your favorite theme parks, Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea with hassle-free shared bus transfers! Choose from three departure points located at the heart of Shinjuku or Ikebukuro, all of them within walking distance from the train stations – making your trip all the better for you. Simply arrive 15 minutes before the stated departure time, present your voucher to the driver and off to the happiest place on Earth you go!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-3 can join this activity free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 1 child. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- This vehicle is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- Please be sure to arrive at the pick up place 10 minutes in advance. The bus will leave on time and will not wait for late-comers
- Please note: During the public holiday period in Japan, arrival times may be delayed due to road congestion