Flexible 5 Day JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Pass
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Enjoy special discounted rates on Japan Rail Passes exclusively available for international travelers in Japan!
- Valid for use on the Shinkansen in the Tohoku-Hakodate area
- Take unlimited rides on the JR Hokkaido Lines and on JR East Lines!
- Enjoy convenient travels from Sendai Airport to greater Sendai and from New Chitose Airport to greater Sapporo
- Select any 5 days within a 14-day period starting on the day the JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Rail Pass is issued
- Enjoy convenient deliveries by post to your accommodation or pick up your pass from select destinations
What to expect
Redeem your voucher for a JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Rail Pass when traveling to the northeastern part of Japan and be ready to explore! Simply make your booking online and have your rail pass voucher delivered straight to your door, or easy pick up from select destinations. Choose any 5 days within a 14-day period from the day you redeem your voucher, and travel by train around the Tohoku and Hokkaido area. With just a single pass, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore between Tohoku and Hokkaido area!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- The date selected is not the date of activation. Book at least 3-5 business days before you intend to receive your parcel
- You will receive 1 Exchange Order per person which will be required to redeem your physical JR pass
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- This pass can be used only on Ordinary cars. It is not valid for travel on Green Cars, GranClass, individual compartments, Liners or sleeper cars
- Special operating intervals and trains may be in service to meet the needs in the aftermath of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami
- You can also book the JR East Pass if your route includes Tohoku, Northern Honshu, and Tokyo!