[On Sale] Hong Kong International Airport Lounge Service by Plaza Premium Lounge
- The world's first Plaza Premium Lounge is for passengers in transit and with time spare at the airport
- Enjoy a private resting area, bar, and massage services (at own cost)
- Choose from 3 lounges, with 2 located in Terminal 1 departures and 1 in Terminal 2 arrivals
- Relax your tired feet while waiting for your flight inside the comfortable and luxurious lounge
- Looking for more exceptional experience that includes bar and massage services? Try Plaza Premium First Lounge Service at up to 30% off!
- Stock up with nutritious meals upon arrival and before departure at Root98 Grab ‘n’ Go!
- Save your energy when traveling to and from the airport by availing a convenient luggage delivery service!
- Pay with PayMe and use promo code KLKPAYME50 for HKD 50 off for purchases of HKD 500*
- Citi Credit Card/Citibank Debit Mastercard cardholders can get HKD 100 off with promo code KLKCITI100 when they spend HKD 1,000*
- Consumption Voucher eligible: Octopus, AlipayHK, Tap & Go and WeChat Pay HK accepted (Find out more)
Most recent review
What to expect
The world's first premier airport lounge is now open to all travelers in Hong Kong. With a modern contemporary lounge designed by leading Hong Kong designer, Kinney Chan, the Plaza Premium Lounge offers travelers from all over the world a relaxing space, and a home away from home. Conveniently located at either end of Terminal 1 and in the arrivals level of Terminal 2, the lounge has comfortable seating, business center facilities, workstations that are WiFi enabled, shower rooms, private resting areas and a great selection of food and beverages. You can even book massage services (at own cost) to relax before your next flight - the perfect place to unwind while waiting at the airport.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Images of the lounge shown on this page are for reference only
- Airline counters are open at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time, subject to the arrangement of each airlines in different airports. Please check before you avail of a 3, 6 or 12 hour package
- Lounges are located in the restricted area
- Transit passengers must possess an onward boarding pass
- Access might be restricted due to insufficient space. If this happens, you might be required to wait for your turn
- Facilities and Services:
- Shower (subject to availability)
- Meals and beverages (depends on your chosen lounge)
- Internet access
- International newspapers and magazines
- International TV channels
- Flight information
- Optional Facilities and Services:
- East Hall Lounge (Bar)