Ang Thong National Marine Park Tour by Big Boat from Koh Samui
Discover the fascinating archipelago of over 40 islands in the Northwest region of Koh Samui
- Explore the natural wonders that Koh Samui has to offer at Ang Thong National Marine Park
- Hop into the clear blue waters and snorkel past the soft corals and underwater caves
- See the beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formations in the Lotus Cave (Bua Boke Cave)
- Experience Koh Samui with the help of a seasoned English-speaking guide
- Enjoy the convenience of complimentary hotel transportation and buffet lunch
- Looking for a VIP snorkeling tour? Check out the VIP Snorkeling Experience at Ang Thong Marine Park!
What to expect
Experience a spectacular day out in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand in this guided day tour from Koh Samui. Your day starts with a light breakfast while on board a big boat departing from Nathon pier heading to Angthong National Marine Park. You will then transfer to a longtail boat or kayak to Mae Koh Island to see the Emerald Lake, fondly referred to by the locals as Talay Nai. To ensure you'll be full of energy for the rest of the day's activities, you'll enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch before kayaking at Wua Ta Lap Island or climbing to the Top View Point or hiking across a nature trail to the Lotus Cave. You'll also have enough time to swim or relax on the beach before boarding the boat back to Koh Samui.
Things to note
What To Bring: