Black Mountain Water Park Hua Hin
- Spend a day at a waterpark that has won TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice 2017 Award!
- Take on 9 slides in 6 zones and see spectacular views from the 17 meter high tower
- Ride the waves in the wave pool that creates the biggest artificial wave in Thailand
- Kids get their own section of water-filled fun at the Children's Adventure Pool!
- Lifeguards trained in the international standard are on call for your comfort and safety
Opened in 2011, Black Mountain Water Park has been the destination for fun water adventures by both locals and tourists in Hua Hin! There are nine fun slides to jump into and six different activity zones, making sure that there's something for everybody. This park has been awarded TripAdvisor's Traveller's Choice Award for 2017 for all the right reasons: crammed with high-quality modern water park equipment and patrolled by international-standard lifeguards, the park caters not just to the entertainment of the guests but also their safety and comfort. From the big wave pool that makes the biggest crests in all of Thailand, to the 17-metre high tower to slide and spiral down from, this water park is a thrill for all ages.