Vana Nava Waterpark Hua Hin
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience thrilling, world class water attractions such as the Master Blaster, Abyss, and Superbowl
- Hold your breath as the floor underneath you disappears on Aqualoop
- Relax and flow in a 350m 'Lazy River', one of Thailand's longest
- Have a go at the dry adventures such as Ropes Course or the Climbing Wall, let the kids get their fix of fun in Kiddie Cove
Ready for some good clean fun? Vana Nava Water Park Hua Hin is one of Thailand's finest water parks! More than just amazing sets with pipes, waterfalls and fountains, it also offers thrilling rides, slides, and world-class facilities not far from Hua Hin! Booking a Vana Nava Hua Hin ticket means entering a park full of 19 amazing rides, plenty of fast food restaurants and even shopping options, making sure that you're never idle. People from all over Thailand come to this water park for the world-class rides. Your utmost safety is taken into account at every thrill ride, with marshals also supervising each ride and making sure everything is done correctly. Looking for something to get your heart pounding? The Abyss will have six people surfing an inflatable up and down a vert going up to 45km per hour! If you want a thrill among the rapids, the Aqua Loop is your ride, with multi-levels of water rapids. Master Blaster and Superbowl are two more high-speed water park rides you shouldn't miss out on. And if you're just looking to relax, Lazy River is perfect for just floating along. There's something for everyone here, so suit up and get into the water!
- If you are based in Bangkok, Vana Nava Waterpark makes for a nice and easy day trip, as it’s only approximately 2-3 hours away by car! Make your trip even easier by booking a Make your trip even easier by booking a private transfer to Vana Nava Huahin from Bangkok