[Klook Exclusive] Singapore's Disappearing Trade Tour
4.7 ( 11 reviews ) 300+ Booked
Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- See what Singapore was like in the 1950s-1980s on this 2017 winner for the Singapore Tourism Awards
- Learn about how the country’s most prolific trades are slowly disappearing in modernity
- Visit a popular coffee roasting factory and one of the oldest remaining traditional bakeries
- Meet one of the masters of paper house making and find out how it relates to Chinese customs
- Klook exclusive: Book through Klook to get a free local breakfast bread snack
Most recent review
What to expect
Have a behind-the-scenes look inside a Kopi roasting factory??
See how a Singaporean coffee is traditionally made and taste the difference
Get to watch a master of paper house making carefully do his craft?
Learn about how the Chinese pray and pay their respects to their ancestors by burning paper objects
You might also like...