JR Hokkaido Rail Pass (3, 4, 5, or 7 Days)
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of COVID-19, the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Explore Hokkaido’s major cities with a single rail pass that offers unlimited travel within this designated area
- Hop on easy rides aboard local trains, buses, or the JR Hokkaido Limited Express/Express line
- Pick from various kinds such as a consecutive 3-, 5-, or 7-day pass, or a flexible 4-day JR Hokkaido Pass!
- Choose different delivery or pick-up options based on your location. Get your Exchange Order voucher and redeem your Hokkaido rail pass!
What to expect
Simply make your booking online and enjoy free delivery in Taiwan or easy pick up from Hong Kong Airport. Choose between a rail pass for 3, 5, or 7 consecutive days or use it for any 4 days within a 10 day period. Redeem your voucher for a rail pass when you're in Japan and be ready to explore Hokkaido to the fullest! Apart from the Shinkansen, your pass is valid for unlimited rides on all local/rapid trains, limited express, ordinary express, and buses operated by JR Hokkaido. Travel during winter and visit the Sapporo Snow Festival held every year in Feburary, or head to the Rusutsu Resort for some thrilling sports on the snowy slopes. While you're there, indulge in some delicious crabs and ramen that the area is well-known for. With a single pass that takes you all around Hokkaido, this is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore the region!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Confirmation email and Klook voucher cannot be used to redeem the actual JR pass in Japan. Only the Exchange Order can be used for redemption
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- This pass is for non-Japan residents only. You must currently be staying in a different country for 6+ months and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport)
- Children aged 1-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- This offer is not available for Japanese passport holders