New York Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours (Open-Top)
- Kindly note that during the initial reopening phase, there will be a reduced service including changes to frequency of departures, routes and reduction or removal of stops, and changes to the inclusions
- Hitch a ride on a double decker bus that will take you around iconic attractions and landmarks in the Big Apple!
- Hop on and off at any time during the valid period of your bus pass
- Choose among 1-day, 2 day-premium, 2 day-deluxe, or night tour bus pass depending on your schedule
- Learn about the city through an enthusiastic and knowledgable English speaking guide
- Listen to audio guide headsets containing prerecorded introductions available in 10 languages
- Access Empire State Building's observatory at the 86th floor with the Deluxe Tour package
- Enjoy a 1-hour Circle Line Liberty Cruise when you avail of the Premium or Deluxe Tour Package!
Get ready to explore a city that never sleeps by hopping on board a New York double decker bus that takes you from downtown, to uptown, and everything else in between! Just hop-on and hop-off the bus with a mobile voucher or printed voucher, except for Night Tour bus route and other add-on activities need to redeem voucher. You are prepared to discover all the landmarks and attractions for your choice of 1 or 2 days, or even just a night tour if you plan on leaving the city during the day. Your bus will stop by more than 40 different stations covering Madison Square Garden, Central Park, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Little Italy, and more! If you opted for the 2 day pass, you will even get to ride on the sightseeing cruise that takes you up close to the Statue of Liberty and right under the Brooklyn Bridge! For anyone visiting New York, this bus pass cannot be missed!
- For safety information and hygiene measures, please check here
- To respect social distancing guidance, there will be limited seats available for sale on each bus and customers need to be in possession of a valid digital ticket
- Reservation required: After purchase, make sure to pre-book a specific date before travel here. Select “Reference Number" in step 1 and input the voucher ID printed under the QR code
- Kindly note that tour schedule and routes might be different during the initial reopening phase
Q: Do I have to use the ticket on the day of redemption? Can I redeem the ticket in advance?
A: Yes, you must use it on the day of redemption. The ticket will be activated on the day of redemption.