Shared City Transfers from Amed to 6 Destinations in Bali
- Book now and experience a convenient city transfer from Amed to your favorite destination in Bali
- Comfortable visit Bali's popular destinations such as Ubud, Tulamben, Kuta, and more!
- Sit back and relax as your professional driver skips the congested roads of the island
- Get more than what you paid for as the service comes with a 20kg luggage allowance and others!
- Choose from a variety of drop off points on the island including Kuta, Sanur, Ubud, Padangbai, Candidasa, Tulamben, Bedugul, and Lovina!
Most recent review
What to expect
Skip the crowded public transportation networks of Bali when you book a city transfer service from Amed to your favorite destination on the island. Take advantage of this service and discover the scenic sights of the island during the trip! You'll also enjoy a 20kg luggage allowance so you can bring your stuff with you to your destination. Watch the breathtaking views of the cascading mountains and the sea as you travel along the provincial highway. Your friendly driver will be waiting for you at Perama Shelter in front of Cafe and Hotel Kebun Wayan, and you're good to go. Make sure you indicate your complete contact information so the driver can reach you during your scheduled pick up time.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- From Amed to Tulamben
- From Amed to Candidasa
- From Amed to Padangbai
- From Amed to Ubud
- From Amed to Sanur
- From Amed to Kuta
- Each passenger is allowed to bring 1 baggage with the maximum weight of 20kg and 1 carry on bag for free
- Extra and overweight luggage will incur an additional fee of IDR15,000 per bag. Please pay the fees in cash directly to the staff on site before boarding the vehicle
- Pets and large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs, and golf bags cannot be accommodated
- Children aged 9+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Infant ticket: Age 0-2
- Child ticket: Age 3-8
- Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited during the trip