Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover Hong Kong's main sights through the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour!
- Choose from the Classic, Premium, Deluxe, or Night tour for a flexible sightseeing experience
- Enjoy the best price in the market plus unlimited hop-on hop-off bus rides to three of the island’s main areas
- Select from 10 languages on the personal headphone commentary for an in-depth ride through the city
- Get on the Peak Tram, scale the heights of Sky100, board the Star Ferry and back, and have a great time in the famous Ocean Park! You can also embark on a sampan ride with the Deluxe Tour!
Seeing Hong Kong’s famous landmarks is now easier and more convenient! Climb aboard the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour and get to visit Hong Kong’s top sightseeing spots. The tour takes you through Hong Kong Island, Stanley, and Kowloon areas, featuring attractions such as the Ladies Market, Victoria Peak, Man Mo Temple, Soho and Stanley Market. Enjoy the option to book the classic, premium, deluxe or night tour to accommodate your own itinerary. If you plan on exploring the city in 1 day, you can always book the classic tour but if you need to extend your adventure, both Premium and Deluxe Tours are valid for 48 hours plus are inclusive of the Peak Tram Sky Pass, which takes you up to Victoria Peak and a two-way journey on the Star Ferry. For a post-sundown look at the city, the Night Tour showcases the vibrant nightlife of Kowloon, from the neon spectacle of Nathan Road and the fantastic Symphony of Lights display on the harbor. Plug in your headphones for your multilingual personal commentary, sit back, relax, and enjoy the perfect introduction to Hong Kong!
- For the best sightseeing, choose to sit upstairs on the open-top deck, but be sure to bring appropriate sun protection
- The coupon of Happy Cow Buy 1 Get 1 for Single Scoop with any purchase of Classic Ticket, Premium Ticket or Deluxe Ticket from July 15 to Oct 31, 2019
- Happy Cow Address: Booth#3, Man Kwong Street, Hong Kong Observation Wheel. Please check here for the map