Dublin Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover Dublin’s top tourist attractions at your own pace with the Bus Big Hop-On Hop-Off Tours!
- Choose between the Classic or Premium Tour, specifically designed to fit your schedule
- Get to visit the Jameson Distillery, the Book of Kells at Trinity College, the Dublin Zoo, and more
- Enjoy fast track entry to to the Guinness Storehouse and learn how their iconic beers are created
- Go through the brewery’s interactive activities and get to pour your own pint of Irish Champagne
Exploring the wonderful city of Dublin is now easier and more convenient! The Big Bus hop-on-hop-off tour will take you around the entire city and stop by its most famous tourist attractions. On the red route, you can create your own itinerary and explore the most important parts of the city. Choose between the Classic Tour, which gives you 24-hour bus access, and Premium Tour which includes 48-hour bus access plus a complimentary 1-hour night tour. Both tours include a fast-track entry ticket to the Guinness Storehouse, so there’s no more worrying about waiting in long lines to get inside Dublin’s most famous attraction. The Big Bus stops are located conveniently close to all of Dublin’s top sights and attractions so you can visit and set your own pace of exploration. Hop-on and off the bus and change routes as much as you want, anytime, anywhere, for the duration of the tour buses' operating hours and your package!
Big Bus Tours has introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. See the video for more information.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, they may have to operate a reduced service and make changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include changes to frequency of departures, routes and reduction or removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit their website or to download their app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information