Baan Khanitha Cruise on Chao Phraya River
- Embark on a scenic cruise along Chao Phraya River while feasting on an 8-course dinner
- Manned by a reputable restaurateur, this dining experience offers authentic local cuisine done with expertise
- Marvel at the opulent Colonial-style decor of the open-air riverboat inspired by King Rama V's era
- Catch sight of 5-star hotels, ancient temples, and famous landmarks amidst the bright city lights of Bangkok
- Score an amazing discount on the Gold and Platinum sets when you book through Klook!
Most recent review
What to expect
The best way to experience Bangkok is through food and cruising - two things you can do at once with the Baan Khanitha Cruise. Operated by the renowned restaurant chain of the same name, this dining trip will take you around the capital via Chao Phraya River while serving you quintessential Thai dishes with a touch of sophistication. Enjoy unprecedented views of the twinkling capital set against the night sky as you take a seat inside the ornate wooden riverboat, where the open-air windows allow the cool breeze to set a relaxing ambiance. Look out to iconic tourist spots and luxurious establishments while feasting on a spread of eight specialty dishes, such as Tom Yum Soup, Massaman Curry, Grilled Ayudhaya Giant Prawn with Shrimp Roe, and many more. Schedule a dinner through Klook and enjoy discounts!