Mount Batur Full Day Trekking
- Take your Bali trip to the next level and join a trekking experience to Mount Batur UNESCO Global Geopark
- Hike to a height of 1,717 meters (5,633 feet) above sea level and be rewarded with mesmerizing views
- Witness panoramic views of the entire Bali island once you’ve reached the active volcano’s summit
- Feel safe trekking with an experienced guide and enjoy convenient hotel transfers included in the package
- Enjoy Mount Batur with a different view during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking or Sunset Trekking
Bali is an oasis of natural landscapes and active volcanoes that add more to its list of tourist hotspots apart from the island’s beautiful beaches. If you’re looking for new ways to spice up your Bali trip, then a trekking experience to Mount Batur is the perfect activity for you! Get to hike to the top of Mount Batur and be rewarded with breathtaking views of the entire island. Make sure to listen carefully to the briefing by your guide and make all the preparation you need for a 2 hour climb before anything else! Once ready, proceed trekking to a height of about 1,717 meters (5,633 feet) above sea level on this UNESCO Global Geopark Network active volcano. Replenish your energy with a delectable lunch included in the package while basking in the panoramic views at the summit. Cap off your trekking adventure with a visit to a local coffee plantation before heading back to your hotel aboard a modern and air conditioned vehicle.