Lisbon Experience Walking Tour
- Craving for a genuine local experience? Take on a walking tour in Lisbon to discover the best of Portugal’s capital
- Explore the vibrant multicultural quarter of Mouraria known as a famous center for Fado music
- Visit some of Lisbon’s beloved squares and learn more about its rich histories from your knowledgable guide
- Get to taste some of the local’s favorite culinary delights such as Portuguese pastries, cheese, wine, and more
- Enjoy a relaxing ferry ride along Tagus River with a sumptuous seafood meal and local green wine on board
Discover the best of Lisbon on a walking tour around its historic sites and magical neighborhood. Make your way to the vibrant multicultural quarter of Mouraria and unravel the rich histories of Portugal while indulging in some of Portugal’s delicious culinary delights such as Portuguese pastries, espresso, cheese, marmalade, and Port wine. Stroll around the colorful Rossio square and get to admire its unique train station before heading over the cultural and bohemian districts of Bairro Alto and Chiado. See the districts’ one-of-a-kind highlights and enjoy a panoramic view of the whole city at a viewpoint with a local beer at hand. Embark on a relaxing ferry ride along Tagus River to Cacilhas with a seafood meal on board paired with a glass of green wine. Cap off the tour at the atmospheric Cais do Sodré Square and don’t miss the chance to marvel at the beauty of its mosaic charm. There’s no better way to have a genuine Lisbon experience than freely wandering around the city with a friendly and knowledgeable guide and a group of passionate travelers with you!
- Comfortable outfits and shoes are recommended as this is a walking tour